Man injured after vehicle crashes into power pole | News
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — A driver lost control of his vehicle and crashed into a power pole in South Salt Lake on Wednesday.
It happened at 2560 S. 300 West at approximately 8:15 a.m.
The 25-year-old driver was transported in serious condition to an area hospital.
Officer Gary Keller, South Salt Lake Police, said the vehicle was traveling northbound and speed along with the weather conditions likely contributed to the crash.
Power was temporarily interrupted to about 100 customers while crews inspected the lines. It was restored by 10:30 a.m.
Upcoming Events near South Salt Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Utah students work with Volunteers of America to help homeless youth
- Help on the way to clear icy streets in Cottonwood Heights
- Residents not pleased with private contractor in charge of snow removal
- Man who sculpted Angel Moroni statues for LDS temples has died
- Vehicle drives through wall, enters kitchen of Holladay home