Two injured after car trapped under semitrailer | News
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — Rescue crews pulled two people from a car trapped under a semitrailer Thursday morning in South Salt Lake.
It happened at approximately 6:30 a.m. near 3110 South and 900 West.
Emergency crews quickly got to one of the victims, but it took some time to get the second person out of the car. They had to take the doors and the roof off the car. Both of victims were in critical condition and have been taken to the hospital.
Police are investigating what caused the crash. The names of the victims have not been released.
Upcoming Events near South Salt Lake
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Catholic organization hosts Christmas party for refugees
- Utah students work with Volunteers of America to help homeless youth
- Help on the way to clear icy streets in Cottonwood Heights
- Residents not pleased with private contractor in charge of snow removal
- Man who sculpted Angel Moroni statues for LDS temples has died